The Chandon Associate is responsible for communicating the uniqueness of Domaine Chandon through a consistent and impactful Brand message, while exhibiting excellence in customer service, in order to create a world class experience for every guest.
Availability Saturday, Sunday and Monday a must.
- Efficient Service Support- maintain a clean and well-stocked Tasting Bar, keep all tables clear and wiped clean of glassware, service ware, and spills during service, Wash, dry and buff all glasses, plates, flatware.
- Set-up and Close down -- ensure dish areas are fully cleaned, stocked, and ready for guests by opening time. Initiate closing tasks and follow closing checklist ensuring that all closing tasks are performed ensuring that the Tasting Salon, terrace, and dish areas are clean, stocked and ready for the opening staff.
- Interact with guests - deliver food or wine to guests as needed, deliver food or wine to guests as needed use POS to ring in transactions
Education: High School Diploma
Languages: Fluent in English language, second language helpful in communication with visiting public.
Professional experience & know how:
- At least 1 year in hospitality industry, preferably in a back waiter or bar back role.
Technical & management skills:
- Complete multiple tasks with accuracy and urgency.
- Assesses situations quickly and responds with appropriate action, taking initiative to problem-solve, if necessary.
- Leads others, by example and makes decisions based on the needs of the business.
- Ability to react quickly in a high intensity environment, maintaining a calm professional demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs or one case of wine.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Works efficiently and follows company standards, with or without immediate supervision.
- Possesses knowledge of principles and processes for providing exceptional visitor experiences.
- Continues to strive for excellence from own performance and remains self-motivated to improve results, both in selling and productivity.
Domaine Chandon, Inc., is the leading sparkling wine producer in the Napa Valley and an emerging producer of varietal wines. Founded in 1973, Domaine Chandon was the first American sparkling wine venture established by a French Champagne house, Moet & Chandon. Domaine Chandon, Inc., is a part of the Wine & Spirits Division of LVMH -- MoÃƒÂ«t Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the leading worldwide luxury goods company specializing in the wine and spirits, fashion, leather goods, perfumes, cosmetics, watches, jewelry and selective retailing.
To apply, please email us your resume including your salary history in the cover letter at jobs @ chandon.com or come in person to the Administrative Offices at 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599
Chandon is an Equal Opportunity Employer