Seasonal Retail Associate
Provide a High Quality Visitor Experience
Product Sales / Efficient, Productive and Positive Work Ethic
Education : High School Diploma
Languages : Fluent in English language, second language helpful in communication with visiting public, but not required.
Professional experience & know how :
- Two years retail sales and wine related experience.
- One to two years computerized register experience.
- Strong communication skills with visiting groups of all sizes.
- Communicate through active listening skills and open ended questions to gather immediate and accurate insight into guest needs.
- Skill in actively looking for ways to help people.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, selling products or services.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service.
- Knowledge of Napa Valley wine and food.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Is a self-starter and asks what can be done, doesn’t wait to be told.
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide quickly and accurately.
- Ability to see details at close range, within a few feet of observer.
- Ability to stand on your feet for a full shift.
- Work indoors and outdoors with the public.
Technical & management skills:
- Strong computer and phone skills.
- Microsoft Office, AMS, multi-line phone system.
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy and urgency.
- Assesses situations quickly and responds with appropriate action, taking initiative to problem-solve, if necessary.
- Makes decisions based on need of business and customer satisfaction and elevates to management as needed.
Domaine Chandon, Inc., is the leading sparkling wine producer in the Napa Valley and an emerging producer of varietal wines. Founded in 1973, Domaine Chandon was the first American sparkling wine venture established by a French Champagne house, Moet & Chandon. Domaine Chandon, Inc., is a part of the Wine & Spirits Division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the leading worldwide luxury goods company specializing in the wine and spirits, fashion, leather goods, perfumes, cosmetics, watches, jewelry and selective retailing.
To apply, please email us your resume including your salary history in the cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org or come in person to the Administrative Offices at 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599
Chandon is an Equal Opportunity Employer