Seasonal and On Call Positions at etoile
Seasonal and On Call Positions at etoile Restaurant
The etoile Restaurant at Domaine Chandon is currently seeking:
- Seasonal Back Waiters, Runners, Expeditors Line Cooks
- On Call Front Waiters, Back Waiters and Host/esses
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Fluent English Required. Bilingual Spanish/French a plus.
Professional Experience and Know How:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Required to participate in regularly scheduled educational sessions given by the restaurant. Must show interest in furthering knowledge of wine and culinary industry
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor with varying degree of temperature is required.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced restaurant environment while performing at fine dining industry level standards.
- Environment requires extensive public interaction among internal and external contacts.
- Environment also requires flexibility to accommodate all guests with an equal quality of service. Goal is to provide extraordinary experience for all patrons regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, or legally protected status.
etoile, the Michelin-starred restaurant at Domaine Chandon is one of Napa Valley's most celebrated destinations and the only fine dining restaurant located in a winery. An extraordinary setting, innovative cuisine, and seamless service combine to create the ultimate food and wine experience
To apply, please email us your resume including your salary history or come in person to the Administrative Offices at 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599
Chandon is an Equal Opportunity Employer