CRM & Interactive Media Specialist
CRM & Interactive Media Specialist
Domaine Chandon is currently seeking a CRM & Interactive Media Specialist
Assist in building a significant relationship marketing program in order to strengthen the Domaine Chandon and Newton Vineyard brand franchises among consumers and press.
Relationship Marketing -- Chandon: 45%
• Develop strategic and compelling content and posts for the Chandon social media platforms leveraging the most advanced tactics increasing brand visibility and search rank through re-tweets, inbound links, total links shared comments, stories and images establishing Chandon thought leadership in the medium and industry
• Tracking and communicating all digital activity
• Support management in the daily supervision of social media agency to ensure all projects meet objectives and are completed on time and on budget including gathering information for agency partner
• Review the development of print and digital and online marketing messaging by agency partner supporting acquisition programs.
• Develop copy for Chandon etoile Restaurant newsletter and social media
• Develop compelling copy and strategies driving Classic Wine Club member acquisition and retention in various material for both on and off site use in tandem with the Wine Club team
• Develop effective signage following brand guidelines driving target demographic to the Tasting Room, VC and restaurant for display at on and off site locations promoting retail, programs and events.
• Assist SEWCM with advertising and promotional efforts to drive visitors to Chandon
• Monitor internal design work flow with ongoing maintenance of visual assets
• Contribute to the strategic direction of the Club Chandon CRM program.
Event Coordination and Communications -- Chandon & Newton: 30%
• Assist in planning, execution and promotion of consumer and trade brand building events at Domaine Chandon and Newton and offsite locations on time and on budget; assist in the development and execution of tactics driving press, sales, member acquisitions and retention
• Assist in identifying and supporting tactics to maximize high-quality attendance at all events.
• Support financial management of SEWC activities through budget tracking of events
• Prepare copy as needed for various internal and external inquiries and requests
• Act as cross-functional liaison with VC, CRM/Club, Restaurant for event execution
• Remain abreast of current releases in brand portfolios, act as brand representative at eventsRelationship Marketing -
Newton Ambassador's Circle and Pino Solo: 10%
• Develop strategic and compelling content and posts for Newton Vineyard's social media platforms leveraging most advanced tactics increasing brand visibility, fans and Likes while establishing thought leadership in medium
•Develop effective signage following brand guidelines driving sales and traffic to Estate for display at on and off site locations promoting retail, programs and events.
• Assist SEWCM with advertising and promotional efforts driving target demographic to Newton; monitor internal design work flow with ongoing maintenance of visual assets
Other & Administration: 15%
• Update and maintain accurate information on the DCC & NWT websites and third party listings
• Maintain consistent internal communication across departments on Relationship Marketing activities
• Maintain and report social media metrics on a monthly basis
To apply, please email us your resume including your salary history in the cover letter to email@example.com or apply in person at our Administrative Offices, 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599.
Chandon is an Equal Opportunity Employer