Do you share our passion for the good life? Come join us!
CRM & Interactive Media SpecialistCRM & Interactive Media Specialist
Domaine Chandon is currently seeking a CRM & Interactive Media SpecialistMISSION STATEMENT
Assist in building a significant relationship marketing program in order to strengthen the Domaine Chandon and Newton Vineyard brand franchises among consumers and press.MAIN RESPONSABILITIES Relationship Marketing -- Chandon: 45%
• Develop strategic and compelling content and posts for the Chandon social media platforms leveraging the most advanced tactics increasing brand visibility and search rank through re-tweets, inbound links, total links shared comments, stories and images establishing Chandon thought leadership in the medium and industry• Tracking and communicating all digital activity
• Support management in the daily supervision of social media agency to ensure all projects meet objectives and are completed on time and on budget including gathering information for agency partner
• Review the development of print and digital and online marketing messaging by agency partner supporting acquisition programs.
• Develop copy for Chandon étoile Restaurant newsletter and social media
• Develop compelling copy and strategies driving Classic Wine Club member acquisition and retention in various material for both on and off site use in tandem with the Wine Club team
• Develop effective signage following brand guidelines driving target demographic to the Tasting Room, VC and restaurant for display at on and off site locations promoting retail, programs and events.
• Assist SEWCM with advertising and promotional efforts to drive visitors to Chandon
• Monitor internal design work flow with ongoing maintenance of visual assets
• Contribute to the strategic direction of the Club Chandon CRM program.Event Coordination and Communications -- Chandon & Newton: 30%
• Assist in planning, execution and promotion of consumer and trade brand building events at Domaine Chandon and Newton and offsite locations on time and on budget; assist in the development and execution of tactics driving press, sales, member acquisitions and retention
• Assist in identifying and supporting tactics to maximize high-quality attendance at all events.
• Support financial management of SEWC activities through budget tracking of events
• Prepare copy as needed for various internal and external inquiries and requests
• Act as cross-functional liaison with VC, CRM/Club, Restaurant for event execution
• Remain abreast of current releases in brand portfolios, act as brand representative at eventsRelationship Marketing -Newton Ambassador's Circle and Pino Solo: 10%
• Develop strategic and compelling content and posts for Newton Vineyard's social media platforms leveraging most advanced tactics increasing brand visibility, fans and Likes while establishing thought leadership in medium
•Develop effective signage following brand guidelines driving sales and traffic to Estate for display at on and off site locations promoting retail, programs and events.
• Assist SEWCM with advertising and promotional efforts driving target demographic to Newton; monitor internal design work flow with ongoing maintenance of visual assetsOther & Administration: 15%
• Update and maintain accurate information on the DCC & NWT websites and third party listings
• Maintain consistent internal communication across departments on Relationship Marketing activities
• Maintain and report social media metrics on a monthly basisTo apply, please email us your resume including your salary history in the cover letter to email@example.com or apply in person at our Administrative Offices, 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599. Chandon is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRead More >
Browse all marketing Positions >
Domaine Chandon is seeking a Production Supervisor to be responsible for the efficient operation of all bottling aspects as it relates to labor utilization, inventory reconciliation, and production of superior quality wine.MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES Planning / Administrative: ( 25%)
-Interact with appropriate departments in developing, implementing and training all production employees on Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
-Assist in directing production crew on inventory spot checks, annual WIP and dry goods inventories based on Management requirements.
-Meet with production staff and other department members regularly to direct and disseminate information related to work instructions, safety, sanitation and changes in departmental procedures.
-Work closely with maintenance department to ensure correct and timely repairs of equipment; support and accommodate preventative maintenance program; and propose line change over schedules to improve line capability.
-Coordinate with winemaking, purchasing, maintenance, and production planning on daily production plans and changes.
-In tandem with Production Manager and Sanitation Lead, coordinate sanitation to ensure that all Domaine Chandon quality standards are maintained in a timely manner. Ensure all sanitation supplies are maintained along with updated SDS.
-Provide costing feedback to Production Manager on Production orders to ensure accuracy of costing per production order.
-Coordinate with Warehouse Manager and Inventory Controller to ensure proper supplies of dry goods and supplies are ready for daily production in a timely manner.Production: (50%)
-Responsible for the coordination and implementation of daily production activities. This position is required to cover a PM and/or second production shift
-Responsible for ensuring sanitary practices and scheduling of all production lines.
-Ensure finished good quality standards are maintained through adherence to Finished Product Sheets (FPS’s).
-Ensure productivity standards are maintained through the efficient scheduling of employees. With assistance from Production Supervisor and Manager.
-Support and assist in implementing any departmental processes and programs that are deemed beneficial for employees and the company.
-Support and sustain all product traceability efforts.
-Ensure repairs are maintained to a minimum thus avoiding unexpected variable cost.
-Ensure timely and accurate reconciliation of daily records and physical inventory of finished product, WIP and dry goods materials in SAP.
-Ensure accuracy of data input into SAP for daily production orders and creating production orders for VLMs.
-Ensure all inventories of surlatte and surpointe are reconciled on a daily basis. This includes, entering daily movements into SAP and conducting inventory adjustments for samples and breakage. Monitor and evaluate VLM processes and batches through Jyro Prog software and SAP in orderto ensure VLM’s efficiencies are maintained.Financial responsibilities: (5%)
-Assist in maintaining cost center(s) budgeting, control and meeting financial targets set.Team Management: (10%)
-Responsible for the Management of team(s) in charge. Acting as a leader and escalating issues through the proper communication channels.Safety: (10%)
-Assist in compliances with all safety requirements, company policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements to maintain a safe working environment.
-Identify any potential safety concerns and offer solutions to rectify.PROFILE
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
Language(s): English – bilingual Spanish is a plus.
Professional experience & know-how: -Minimum 4 years winery production experience in supervisor roles.
-Knowledge of safe production practices, including safety of equipment and following procedures.
-Ability to drive a forklift and become forklift certified.
Technical & management skills: -Ability to understand and perform basic math.
-Ability to train and direct less skilled worker, including temporary and seasonal labor workers.
-SAP system knowledge preferred.
Domaine Chandon, Inc., is the leading sparkling wine producer in the Napa Valley and an emerging producer of varietal wines. Founded in 1973, Domaine Chandon was the first American sparkling wine venture established by a French Champagne house, Moet & Chandon. Domaine Chandon, Inc., is a part of the Wine & Spirits Division of LVMH -- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the leading worldwide luxury goods company specializing in the wine and spirits, fashion, leather goods, perfumes, cosmetics, watches, jewelry and selective retailing.
To apply, please email us your resume, including your salary history in the cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply in person at our Administrative Offices, 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599.
Chandon is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRead More >
Browse all production Positions >